Contributors

Friday, October 21, 2011

Social Studies Test Update

Good Afternoon Everyone!


I know you were all looking forward to the Social Studies study guide and the test this week. (wink, wink, nod, nod).  We have been moving at a slightly slower pace than I anticipated last week and were not ready to test out this unit this week.

I am having the children take a "study guide" quiz today in class.  This will be a check for them to see how much of the material they know.  I will look all the quizzes over this weekend and return them to the children on Monday.  We will do a big review of Maps and Globes in class on Monday, Learning Lunch on Tuesday and will have our unit test on Wednesday.  The children will also bring home the notebook they have been keeping all their class work in to help with studying.  Should you wish to take the test as well, just let me know!  ;  )

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

Mrs. D.