Contributors

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April10th Happenings

Good Afternoon Everyone-

I hope you are all enjoying the summer like wether this afternoon.  I wanted to let you know about the schedule for all of tomorrow's activities.

In the morning from 9:15-noon we will be having our annual "Soils Summit."  This is a series of five rotations outdoors for the students to learn about soil, erosion, and gardening.  This is a fun morning of hands on learning.

In the afternoon from 2-3 pm will be our Wax Museum.  The children did a wonderful job this afternoon at our dress rehearsal.  I was most impressed by the level of confidence everyone exhibited throughout their presentations.  To get ready for tomorrow I have asked everyone to practice a couple of more times tonight to make sure they are ready for tomorrow.

I hope, if your schedule will allow, you will be able to join us to see the kids in action tomorrow.  They are all very excited to show off their hard work.