Contributors

Friday, December 21, 2012

Savanna 12-21-12


Dear Parents,

This week has been a whirlwind of activity in Third Grade.  The children have completed several units of study with unit tests, shared their cooking talents, and created some beautiful Brass Rubbings.  It has been a lovely way to celebrate the upcoming holiday break.  I appreciate all the additional help you have offered to help make these activities happen, both at home and here at school. 

As we look towards the coming weeks, I would like to ask again for basketball, or other winter team schedules.  I was able to catch one of the games last Friday evening and it was fun seeing the boys play, as well as to see two former Tuckahoe students working as referees. 

I hope you and your family are able to relax, and spend time with loved ones during the break.  I would also like to ask that we all keep the families, friends and community of Newtown, CT in our thoughts and prayers as we celebrate during this holiday season.
        
Enjoy the holiday break.  I look forward to hearing about vacations when we return on Thursday, January 3, 2013.  Thank you for entrusting your children to me each day. 


                                                               Peace