Contributors

Thursday, October 11, 2012

THIS IS A FIRST!!!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone-

Today, during math class, I asked the children if they had any questions about what was going to be on the test tomorrow.  They said they were confident and had no more questions.  I suggested that if they felt ready maybe they should take the test today instead of tomorrow . Shouts of "Yeah! Let's do it now.",  began to echo through the room.  Mrs. DeFranza and I asked the children again to be sure, and they wanted to take the test today.  So..... they did.  I feel confident that they were all ready today.  Please be assured that if I had any concern about knowing the content, we would have spent that class period reviewing the material for the test. 

This is a first for me and I was excited to see their confidence in their knowledge, and their flexibility.  The result of taking the test today is that there is NO MATH HOMEWORK tonight.  I know the kids were very excited about this prospect.

I hope everyone enjoys their evening.


Mrs. D.