Contributors

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Housekeeping Matters

Good Afternoon Everyone,

There are a couple of housekeeping matters that need your attention this week.

1. Thursday, September 27th is PICTURE DAY.  Please send your order and payment to school with your child as soon as possible.

2. Visiting author Ralph Fletcher will be visiting the school on Thursday, September 27th.  We will be hearing him speak from 1:00-1:45pm.

3. Innisbrook Gift Wrap orders are to be turned in by Friday, September 28th.  Please know you can continue to order gift wrap online throughout the year.

4. Scholastic Book orders are to be placed online by the end of the school day Friday, September 28th. Thank you to those who have already placed their orders.

5. If your child will be leaving school early, please let me know as soon as you can.  This will help me adjust class schedules if needed.  Also, if you could please let me know what time you will be picking your child up and if your child will be returning to school, this will help me have them as prepared as I can for their early dismissal.

I appreciate your time and attention to these matters.

Mrs. D.