Contributors

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SOL Update

Good Morning Everyone-


I want to bring you all up-to-date on a few items surrounding the SOL's.  As you know we will begin our official testing on Friday.  We are spending time each morning this week practicing procedures and protocol on the computers so there will be no surprises on Friday.  Yesterday's session went well and I expect the rest of the week will do so as well.


As you most likely heard last night, I will not be assigning homework this week, including reading journals.  As I told the children I want them to get a good night's sleep each evening so they are well rested Friday.  I will not be assigning homework Monday-Wednesday of next week either.


Please let me know if you have any questions about the schedule for the coming week.  


Mrs. D.