Contributors

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Many Thanks

I wanted to thank all of you who came to Back to School Night last evening.  I appreciate your taking time out of your evening to come and hear a bit more about what Third Grade is all about.  I hope I was able to answer questions you may have had and share a sense of what will be expected of your children in the coming months.

I will be putting together the final Parent Teacher Conference schedule and will have these out to you as soon as possible.  This meeting will be an opportunity for you to share more about your child with me as well as to discuss any other specific questions you may have.  Also know I am available through email, and phone calls throughout the year.

I look forward to working with you and your child this year.  It is an exciting year and I am confident it will be a successful one for everyone.

Thanks again for coming last night and sharing your children with me each day.

Mrs. D.